學習考試相關情景對話
英語情景對話作為真實生活的交際模式,作為語言輸出的源頭,作為語言練習的最佳途徑,作為語言教授的媒介,它對于把英語作為外語來學習的學生,扮演著非常重要的角色。下面學習啦小編為大家?guī)砣粘I钣⒄Z情景對話,歡迎大家學習!
學習考試相關情景對話1:
Boy: I have two finals this week and one oral presentation and I'm not ready for any of them!
我這個禮拜有兩堂期末考試和一個口頭報告,我現(xiàn)在一個都還沒準備好!
Girl: Sounds like you will be doing some serious cramming till Friday!
聽起來到星期五為止你要很努力死記硬背了!
Boy: I hate this part of school.
我討厭考試。
Girl: Why did you put it off until the last minute?
你為什么要到最后一刻才準備?
Boy: I didn't mean to. Things just kept taking up all of my time.
我沒打算這樣,事情接踵而來,占去了我的時間。
Girl: Maybe you got your plate too full this semester? You can change that next semester.
也許你這學期修太多課了?下學期你可以改一下。
Boy: I think I'd better. I have twenty four credits this time around. That might be a bit much.
我想最好如此,我這學期要修24學分,可能太多了。
Girl: I'll say. The regular eighteen is just about all I can handle myself.
如果是我的話,我自己只能應付18個學分左右。
學習考試相關情景對話2:
Boy: You are going to really appreciate this professor's teaching style.
你一定會喜歡這個教授的教學方式。
Girl: Why is that?
為什么?
Boy: He believes in everyone getting an A. He says if he's really teaching, everyone understands in the end.
他相信每個人都能拿到A,他說如果他認真教課,每個人到最后應該都會懂。
Girl: So if we understand, then we can ace the test?
所以如果我們懂,考試就可以拿A?
Boy: Right. But that's not all. He thinks formulas need prompts. so he allows a prompt card at tests.
沒錯,不過還不止這樣,他認為公式需要提示,所以他允許考試時攜帶提示卡。
Girl: You mean a cheat sheet?
你是說作弊紙條?
Boy: Call it what you want. Whatever you can get on a three by five card you can bring with you to the test.
隨便你高興怎么稱呼它,只要是3X5的卡片寫得下的東西,你都能帶進考場。
Girl: Are there any other professors who think like this at this university? I want to meet them all!
學校里還有哪個教授也是這種想法的?我一定要選他們的課!
學習考試相關情景對話3:
Boy: We're forming a study group to prepare for the finals. Do you want to join us?
我們打算為期末考成立一個讀書會,你要參加嗎?
Girl: But the semester just started? Why the rush?
可是學期才剛開始?為什么這么急著成立?
Boy: After you try it once this way, I don't think you'll ever put off studying till the end again.
你試過一次,就絕對不會拖到考前才臨時抱佛腳。
Girl: How often do you meet?
你們多久聚會一次?
Boy: We plan to get together once a week.
我們打算每周聚會一次。
Girl: What days, do you know?
你知道是星期幾嗎?
Boy: We were talking about Wednesday evenings at the library, from seven to eight.
我們討論決定每周三傍晚,地點是圖書館,從7點到8點。
Girl: Okay, count me in.
好的,算我一個。
學習考試相關情景對話4:
Boy: What kind of note are you taking there. That looks like doodle to me.
你這是在記什么筆記,在我看來好像是涂鴉。
Girl: It's picture association of the concept that the professor taught today.
也這是今天教授講課根關出的示意圖。
Boy: Does that actually work for you?
那真的對你有用?
Girl: I don't really know for sure yet. I'll tell you after the test on Friday.
我還不曉得成果如何,等到周五考試完我就可以告訴你。
Boy: I like to use shorthand note taking.
我做筆記時喜歡使用速記。
Girl: I was told once that the more time you spend writing, the less you are paying attention and so you miss stuff.
有人曾說你花越多時間做筆記,你越無法專心聽課,然后就會錯過重點。
Boy: Hmm. I never thought about it that way.
嗯,我從來都沒想到這點。
Girl: One time I tried just listening, no notes, no pictures. I think I really learned more that day.
有一次我嘗試只聽,不做筆記,也不畫圖,我覺得那天真的學到比較多。
學習考試相關情景對話相關文章:
2.學習英語情景對話
4.初次見面英語對話
5.英語日常對話學習
6.英語情景對話假期